Collection of Information.
1. TONG LAW does not currently collect personal identifying information except that which your Web browser provides or that you provide in an email to the firm. TONG LAW will use your personally identifying information for the purpose for which you submitted the information. TONG LAW will not post this information on our Web site without your consent. TONG LAW may, however, combine certain elements of your personal identifying information with the information from other users of our Web site to analyze the usefulness and popularity of various Web pages on our Web site.
2. We will also disclose your personal information if we in good-faith believe we are required to do so (1) by law or to comply with a subpoena or other legal process served on TONG LAW; (2) to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of our clients; or (3) in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our employees, clients, visitors or the public.
Use of Information.
1. TONG LAW uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing TONG LAW Web sites to your interest, and also to help TONG LAW select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help TONG LAW tailor the TONG LAW Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of TONG LAW's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, TONG LAW may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but TONG LAW will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. TONG LAW reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the TONG LAW Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure.
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Firm over the Internet, either through the Firm's Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship.
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and TONG LAW, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Inquiries and Comments.
Contact TONG LAW
409 Thirteenth Street, 9th FLoor
Oakland, California 94612
Office: (510) 371-7835